Croton Academy of Arts Performing and Fine Arts After-School Enrichment Program @ Pierre Van Cortlandt Middle School
CAA is offering an after-school arts enrichment program at the Carrie E. Tompkins Elementary School (CET) and the Pierre Van Cortlandt Middle School (PVC) in the Croton-Harmon District. The focus is to provide high quality performance and fine arts experiences for students in a fun and supportive environment at a convenient location. Holding classes through the district schools allows CAA to provide even more programs to meet the creative, skill-building and emotional needs of our community's young people. The instructors are practicing professionals who reflect CAA’s philosophy.
At PVC, students will meet their CAA instructor in the main lobby outside the main office. When the class has gathered, the instructor will escort students to class. For dismissal, the instructor will escort students to the main lobby either to be picked up by an approved caregiver or released as a walker in accordance with guardian directive. In order to complete student registration you must fill out release and emergency contact forms which will be emailed to you after payment, and submit them to CAA prior to the first class.
- Intro to Musical Theatre Dance! with Brian Gunning
- Creative Sewing: Crafting Creatures & More with Lori Jo Siegel
- Peaceful Warriors Yoga with Cathy Anfiteatro
- Acrylic Painting Studio with Hillary Hostetler, MFA
- Creative Writing with Tessa Rossi
- Intro to the Art of Paper Cutting with Sine Hjort
- Introduction to Guitar with Kevin Koch
- Creative Journal Making with Tessa Rossi
Introduction to Drawing with Tim Carrier
- Intro to Afro-Cuban Drumming with Nanette Garcia