Croton Academy of Arts Performing and Fine Arts After-School Enrichment Program For Pierre Van Cortlandt Middle School
CAA is offering an after-school arts enrichment program for the Carrie E. Tompkins Elementary School (CET) and the Pierre Van Cortlandt Middle School (PVC) in the Croton-Harmon District. The focus is to provide high quality performance and fine arts experiences for students in a fun and supportive environment at a convenient location. Working through the district allows CAA to provide even more classes and programs to meet the creative, skill-building and emotional needs of children. The instructors are practicing professionals who reflect CAA’S philosophy.
At PVC, students will sign in to their respective after school class. Students will either be picked up after school or may walk home with a guardians permission.
- Acrylic Painting Studio with Hillary Hostetler, MFA
- Introduction to Drawing with Tim Carrier
- Cutting Pictures in Paper with Sine Hjort
- Peaceful Warriors Yoga with Cathy Anfiteatro
- Intro to Comedy Improvisation with Myrlin Valerio